About me

I have been making fabric crafts since the 70s, started hand piecing and quilting in the 80s, and have been machine piecing for the last seven years. My pile of UFO tops are slowly diminishing with the help of my longarm quilting machine, an Ansley 26.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Charm Pack Tote


Wow, my days are flying by and I have not been posting my work. I finished a tote I started for my "artsy" sister and want to share the link. This is nice and large and will be perfect for her to carry her student's art homework back and forth to class. My sister is an instructor at FIDM. I made the bag with brights and geometrics to add color to her day. Hope she likes it!

Below is the link. The pattern is very well written.


http://buttonberry.typepad.com/photos/charm_pack_tote/charmtote_pattern_image_final.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment