About me

I have been making fabric crafts since the 70s, started hand piecing and quilting in the 80s, and have been machine piecing for the last seven years. My pile of UFO tops are slowly diminishing with the help of my longarm quilting machine, an Ansley 26.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Happenings


Wow! Where has the month gone. Finished the top for my Wash Tub Girls. Will post a pic when it is quilted.

I have taken on the challenge of the theme quilt at my guild. We are using the pattern "Bon Voyage" by Laundry Basket Quilts. We are creating this quilt in rounds over 6 months. The center is due this month. The pattern calls for applique but I chose to use two of Carol Doak's patterns from 50 Fabulous Paper-pieced Stars. I have a collection of golds, browns, and blacks that I decided to use for this scrappy quilt. Here is my center block.

No comments:

Post a Comment