About me

I have been making fabric crafts since the 70s, started hand piecing and quilting in the 80s, and have been machine piecing for the last seven years. My pile of UFO tops are slowly diminishing with the help of my longarm quilting machine, an Ansley 26.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Catching up for April

















I am so sorry I missed posting in April. I have been busy quilting and will catch everything up over the next few days.


Two pics to show tonite: My April Hole in the Barn and my Guild theme quilt.


My April Hole in the Barn is a 12.5" block with a 6.5 inch star center.


My theme center now measures 33.75" square. I love the scrappy golds.


I finished my red, white, and blue Central Valley Shop Hop quilt with my first ever scalloped edge. Picture to follow later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment