About me

I have been making fabric crafts since the 70s, started hand piecing and quilting in the 80s, and have been machine piecing for the last seven years. My pile of UFO tops are slowly diminishing with the help of my longarm quilting machine, an Ansley 26.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Candy Jars Wall Hanging


I realy liked this pattern when I saw it at "Quiltin' Cousins" in Pismo Beach.


I participated in a HGTV swap called All I Want for Christmas and one of the categories for gifts was titled Candy Lane. I thought the pattern and candy fabrics was perfect. I made the wall hanging, added a hanging sleeve to the back, and used some of my grandmother's black buttons for the jar knobs. I free motion quilted it, trying to make the quilting look like wood grain lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment