About me

I have been making fabric crafts since the 70s, started hand piecing and quilting in the 80s, and have been machine piecing for the last seven years. My pile of UFO tops are slowly diminishing with the help of my longarm quilting machine, an Ansley 26.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Quilt


My Tuesday nite quilt group is ready for a new project.

I purchased some wash tub panels several months ago and have designed a layout for the panel.

The layout includes 16 pineapple blocks, 8 morning star blocks, and some creative sashings. A couple of the ladies will be using the purple panel and others the blue/red panel.

I am working on approximate fabric requirements and the first set of instructions.

I have set myself up for a good challenge. We start next week with cutting up our panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment